If you have an idea of how to set up an eCommerce store and gather the information about which WooCommerce payment gateways you must include? Then you have come to the right place. At this time, we will place the best WordPress payment gateways for WooCommerce, together with free and paid versions.
It can be complicated to manage an eCommerce store, mainly to sell memberships or products. After all, there are many different payment methods to consider. Choosing the erroneous one means that your customers will not make an instant purchase, which will ultimately ruin your website.
Luckily, the WordPress WooCommerce plugin has many free and paid payment gateways plugins to help you.
1. WP EASY PAY
WP Easy Pay plugin is very suitable to accept simple payments or use contributions and meet your requirements for using our one-time payment-free version, which is enough to keep your business rising.
If you have a business such as tuition, dormitory fees, or charging some entrance fee online that can help you accept simple payments, then you have a free solution. Likewise, if you are handling a contribution and receiving payments in terms of gifts, users can select a certain amount of online donations.
- The plugin function uploads simple payments by clicking a button.
- Enter the required amount where customers can easily collect donation payments.
- Without difficulty, set up and collect a fixed amount of payment against a single product or service.
- Receive custom payment amounts from your visitors by enabling customers to enter a custom amount at checkout.
- The sandbox supports the newest version of SQUARE V2 API for developers to test.
- Add a payment form on your website page or post it with a shortcode.
- After each successful transaction, a notification email will be sent to the administrator.
You can start receiving PayPal payments on your WordPress site within minutes! This plugin is perfect for receiving charities/gifts through your blog, accepting payments from customers, or getting fees for subscription-based services! It appears as a widget on the web page/post or menu bar you select. You can also classify transactions by day and provide you and your customers with routine notifications.
- Add unlimited services and support
- Super simple setup and configuration
- Detailed transactions views
- Filter transactions by date and transaction list
- Customizable widget options
With this plugin, you can now intimidate people to sign up on your website. Once the user completes the registration process, they will be sent to PayPal for payment. You can log in to your account only after a successful payment attempt. Using this plugin, you can propose a one-time registering charge and choose the preferred currency. It also permits you to receive regular monthly payments and membership fees.
- Single Registration Fee
- Integration Of PayPal, 2Checkout, Authorize.Net, And Stripe
- Wide Range of Currency Selection
- Update Membership Profiles
- Option To Automatically Delete Users Once Subscription Expires
- Receive Regular Monthly Payments
This plugin takes part with Square Payment Gateway with WC vendors, enables administrators to connect to Square accounts, and sets up Square application settings. The administrator and the provider can pay dues separately or via easy installments. It also allows vendors to attach to the Square account by connecting the authorization option.
- Allow vendors to use square accounts.
- Administrators and vendors can collect their installments separately through Square.
- Administrators can obtain and update the Square payment details of their accounts.
Braintree for WooCommerce was established in 2007; the Braintree payment gateway plugin is the best and easiest solution when you are looking for free choices.
With this plugin, you can add steadfast payment options directly on the product page, shopping cart page, or top corner of the checkout page.
Braintree protects your identity, information and complies with the Payment Card Industry Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Because of its advanced features, it can spot and save financial fraud and threats that occur in the system. So, you can take all private and delicate information with you.
Braintree helps you receive payments from PayPal, Apple Pay, Venmo, Android Pay, and even Bitcoin. It also provides systematic payment collection in the best, safest and reliable way.
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Build your custom form
- Compatible with Woocommerce
Authorize.net payment gateway is a leading WordPress payment gateway plugin among many companies because it has many features. Thanks to its scam defense tools, it provides PCI DSS certification services to protect regular customers and e-commerce business holders from financial fraud.
Compared with other payment gateways, Authorize.net is the most popular and business-friendly payment plugin. It accepts all major credit and debit cards and handles refunds, subscriptions, and reservations. Customers can also save essential information for the next purchase.
To use this Authorize.net, you need to set up a commercial bank account and register for the service. The service starts at $25/month and the standard 2.9% plus a transaction fee of $0.30. This payment gateway integration service is only available to the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, or Europe. Still, any user with a valid payment method worldwide can accept payment.
It is very compatible with other major plugins such as Shopify, Moolah, Wells Fargo, etc.
- No SSL mandatory
- No PCI mandatory
- Easy to install and organize
- Options to configure success and failure emails
- Authorization.net SIM A secure way to process credit and debit cards in WooCommerce.
APIExperts Square for WooCommerce integration can help you wander and coordinate your products and classes between Square and WooCommerce. It also takes simple payments. Square is free point-of-sale software that makes the product sales process easy.
- Sandbox API is suitable for developers who test connections before moving to real-time transactions.
- Square Payment Gateway: Customers can use the Square API to pay by credit card in WooCommerce Checkout.
- Square Authorization: Connect your Square app with Square APIExperts for WooCommerce in one click.
- Variable products are manually synced from Woocommerce to Square.
Aijazz is a Digital Content Producer at WP EasyPay. On a mission to publish technology and digital marketing blogs, articles, and whitepapers for the world’s leading publisher. Outside of work, he loves hiking with friends.