B2B marketing is a crucial undertaking for most businesses, especially for online businesses. Businesses have adopted various strategist to reach out to their potential customers and hopefully convert them to prospects but it all boils down to lead generations. As a lead generation has become the heartbeat of every business. Adopting new strategies is always a litmus test for those who want to succeed faster than the rest. Therefore, for you to reach your marketing goals faster it is important that you use new lead generation strategies.
Below is a list of B2B lead generation strategies which you should consider using. They have been used before worked well for many businesses.
1. Social Media
Social media has always been an important and very powerful lead generation tool. Social media can be used to strengthen your relationship with the current customers. You can also harness the strength of this tool in converting potential customers into prospects.
- You should avoid the notion that social media is only used for marketing and advertising and start using it to engage with your clients.
- You can use social channels like Google+ and LinkedIn to engage your clients apart from the normal channels.
- Consider joining groups within your niche and start participating in those groups by asking and answering questions.
Doing this is a way to engage your clients on a personal level instead of posting adverts. This way you will be building your reputation and building trust in them. This trust will certainly lead them referring their friends and workmates to your business.
2. Optimizing Conversions
Social media will certainly get you many people to your website. Converting these people to customers is another crucial task which you should not ignore. To do this ensure you are doing the following:
- Chances of converting your visitor into customer increase when they easily get what they are looking for. Therefore, make sure your website is comprehensive and very much straightforward.
- Clarity and presence of your CTA should be a priority on your website. Clear and visible CTA ensures your visitors enter your sales funnel.
3. Fast customer support
Happy customers are those who come back to you fast and whose questions are answered in the shortest time possible. Convert your traffic into customers by investing heavily in instant customer support. You can do this by adopting the following;
- Incorporate a live chat on your website. This will help you in keeping constant contact with your clients.
- Exhaust the possible questions on the FAQ. This does not mean doing away with live chat solution. This method is very much convenient for your clients. An important way of building FAQ is by including every question a customer asks so that next time if another customer has the same question he/she can easily get the answer.
4. Holding and attending social events
This method is probably the oldest way of lead generation but it is still a very important way of building networks. This strategy is essential in building new business connection within your geographical location and creating awareness of your brand. Some of the social events you can take advantage of is;
- Conferences (either small or big)
- Summits etc.
You can attend these events or hold them yourself. By utilizing these events to showcase your brand and tell other businesses about yourself you stand a greater chance of expanding your business. These events are also a platform for building a database of your potential clients by recording their details and email addresses.
A webinar is a greatest and most effective tool for a lead generation used by most B2B companies. In fact, more than 50% of marketers are using webinars for B2B content marketing. The following are some of the reasons webinars are becoming more useful in lead generation:
- Your customers and potential customers get to know you at a personal level. This increases their trust in your products and they will start following you.
- It is a solution platform where you solve the attendee’s problem and challenges.
- You have a chance of building a great reputation and relationship with your customers and other audience.
- With the increased level of trust, your sales will increase because they already know you and trust your products.
6. Content Marketing
A content marketing strategy is the best way to reach out to your potential clients because it is effective in creating brand awareness. The following are some of the essential functions of content marketing in lead generation:
- Content marketing establishes your brand and hence brings you more leads. If used effectively, content marketing is one of the best b2b lead generation strategies.
- It can generate new clients and potential customers if used effectively.
You should make sure that you deliver high-quality content and market it to the right audience. Therefore, marketing your content is also important. When you get people sharing your content on their timelines, you get a new audience and more potential customers.
7. Quantitative analysis of Sales
You can’t possibly separate Sales and marketing. Therefore, make sure you get qualitative analysis from your sales team on your leads. Ensure that your channels are analyzed also regularly to assess their effectiveness. Having your sales team work hand in hand with your marketing team will lead to improved ROI marketing, increased sales volume, and productivity.
8. B2B Directories
Many businesses use B2B directories and yet they are the best source of high-quality lead generation. Some of the useful ways of utilizing these directories include:
- Your company information should be full
- Include keywords of your company
- Request your clients to rate your directories. This will give social proof to your business.
To sum it all up
These strategies are crucial to your B2B lead generation and will help you align your strategy. These strategies have been tested and proven working by different companies. So, if you are considering which lead generation strategies to adapt to boost your business, then the above-discussed strategies will never let you down.